46TH - Đại học Nha Trang
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

You want to learn E? Let's join us...

Go down

You want to learn E? Let's join us... Empty You want to learn E? Let's join us...

Bài gửi  Mr.Hoa Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Hi, chào các bác.
Em là người điều hành cái room này mà đến hôm nay mới post bài được, các bác thông cảm hén.
Thanks các bác nhiều.
Rùi, quay trở lại chủ đề learning English. Các bác cho em viết tiếng Anh nhé, viết TV nó gượng tay lém.hehe
Ok, I was authorizired to be mod this room. I hope we will learn together well for a common purpose"
- Can speak E fluently when we communicate with foreigners ( Of course, with VNese, we use VNese, use E met lem..hehe).
- Can listen (not hear) to what they are talking and understand it.
That's all. easy? Hi, not easy.
To reach this target, we have prepare for us one scheme to learn effectively.
This some ways co help u learn E better here:
First :You should prepare for youself good grammar background.
To do this, there are a lot grammar book to help do this.
for download English materials: alot on the Internet, U can use google to find it easily.
But these are some useful links for u: www.englishtips.org ( U need create one account to download, there are a lot book here for various study proposes: from IELST, TOEFL to basic, elementary).
www.tailieuduhoc.com
www.aichacha.com.
It's enough for u.
Second: You often broaden ur vocabulary (new words). It's easy understand because If you haven't enough words, u can't express what u want to speak.
Learning new words is the art. Hi. there are many ways but in my opinion, u read as much as u can is the best way.
By this way, U will improve ur vocabulary without difficulty.
Besides, I thinks reading skill and learning vocabulary are easy for us who are IT students. hehe

Third: the most important >>>>>>You should try to speak E everywhere, everytime..(hehe, even in ur dream or when u are having bath)
You are afraid of making mistakes. Hic, Please, forget it.
You can't become a good E spoker if you are lazy to speak.
You feel shy when speak, you are afraid others laugh u. Hi, ( you regard them as nothing because they don't know anything..hehe)
...continued,
I hope we will discuss more this topic.
Welcome u!
Mr.Hoa
Mr.Hoa
Xếp Tổng

Tổng số bài gửi : 50
Đến từ : Quang Ninh Pro.

http://www.englishtips.org

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang